Camping contact and itinerary
You can contact us from 9 am to 12 am and 2 pm to 7 pm by mail, phone or letter. We will be happy to answer you and send you all the information you need to answer your questions.
- Mailing Address :
- Phone : 05.53.28.35.18
- Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social networks
Camping Le Perpetuum
24 250 Domme
Coming to the campsite
At camping Domme, all means of transportation are accepted whether it is with more traditional means such as car, camper van… or with more original means by canoe or donkey.
You can come to us by plane, by train (Sarlat station is the closest), by carpooling or by car.
If you want to come by car, you can follow this route information that will easily bring you to us.
If you are coming from Périgueux or Bergerac, avoid Sarlat. Go through St Cyprien, La Roque. In Souillac, take Sarlat (D703). Do not enter Sarlat. Take direction Bergerac, Domme (D46) until Vitrac Port (distance 6 km). Take the Pont de Vitrac on the left, cross the Dordogne. First right and follow the arrows.
From Gageac, Vitrac Port and take the Pont de Vitrac to the right. The campsite is signposted, the vacations can begin.
Attention: Do not go up to Domme.
Practical information and PDF
Some quick practical info:
- Cénac is the closest village having all the shops: bakery, garage, farmers’ store, beautician, supermarket, potter…
- In Sarlat, you can find big box.. In the heart of the old city, you will enjoy strolling and discovering beautiful stores.
- The nearest ATM is in Cénac and you also have one in Domme, just be careful the bank card is not available everywhere in Dordogne.
- Dany tourist sites require advance reservations to avoid overcrowding.
Virtual visit ?